If you’ve ever thought about becoming a Social Media Pro then this is the show for you. Social Media Fly Girl, Kate Buck Jr, and Social Media Why Guy, Joey McGirr, walk you through the latest practices in managing your social media business – like a pro.
In each episode, Joey ‘interviews’ Kate on subjects interesting to existing social media managers, and those interested in becoming a social media managing professional.
Who are these two?
Kate Buck Jr.
Having worked with some of the top names in Internet Marketing and has consulted with hundreds of entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits around the globe, Kate co-created the Social Media Manager training program in which more than 30,000 social media managers have participated. She speaks at interactive marketing conferences and trainings around the country.
- Is the CEO of KBJOnline, a Social Media management and consulting agency based in Austin, TX.
- Her company has worked with some of the top names in Internet Marketing.
- She has lead strategic social marketing campaigns for global corporations, restaurants, films, entrepreneurs, consultants, retail stores, non-profits and local businesses.
#dance #reading #yoga #socialmedia #wine
A lifelong entrepreneur, Joey has had several businesses over the years. Since 2010, he has worked with businesses all across North America to set up and maximize their social media efforts. He has helped hundreds of small businesses, professionals, athletes, celebrities, politicians and non-profits in their creative online marketing endeavors.
- Is the CEO of McGirr Enterprises, a Small Business Social Media Solutions Provider based in Austin, TX.
- Writes travel related blogs and enjoys visiting Disney Theme Parks.
- Presented at TEDx Corpus Christi in 2012
#socialmedia #personalbranding #connectivity #photography #coffee